CPaT Announces New Contract with Flag Carrier of Mozambique, Linhas Aereas de Mozambique (LAM) 

CPaT Press Releases

CPaT Global today announced they have been awarded a new contract with Linhas Aereas de Mozambique (LAM). CPaT will be providing Aircraft System Courses and our General Subject library for LAM’s pilot training for the Boeing B737NG, including Aircraft Procedures, and Bombardier Q400 planes. 

“CPaT is proud to be selected by LAM, Africa’s flagship carrier, as their first distance learning provider,” said Capt. Greg Darrow, Vice President of Sales. “This contract enhances CPaT’s position as the largest provider of distance learning to airlines in the African region, and we look forward to a long-lasting relationship to deliver premium content to their pilots.”  

Linhas Aereas de Mocambique is based out of Maputo, Mozambique.

About LAM

LAM - Mozambique Airlines was founded in 1936 as DETA, a division of the Ports and Railways services. After independence, by Decree 8/80 of 19th November 1980, DETA was changed to LAM - Mozambique Airlines. LAM was transformed into a Limited Company, adopting the denomination of LAM - Mozambique Airlines by Decree no. 69/98 of 23rd December 1998. The State holds 91% of the shares of the new company and managers, technicians and LAM workers hold the remaining 9% of the shares. A Limited Company incorporated by statute in Mozambique was formed at the end of 1999. LAM’s head office is in Maputo. It presently employs 695 workers and has offices, or other forms of representation, within the country and abroad. It has administrative and financial autonomy.

Previous Next