CPaT Strengthens Presence in Africa with Egypt’s Leading Private Airline, Nile Air
CPaT Global today announced they have been awarded a new contract with Egyptian Airline, Nile Air. CPaT will be providing Airbus A320 Enhanced and Airbus A320neo Aircraft Systems courseware, our robust library of General Subjects, and CPaT Invent for their pilot training programs.
“CPaT is excited to work with Nile Air as they provide the very best training to their flight crews.,” said Capt. Greg Darrow, Vice President of Sales. “We provide distance learning to more airlines in Egypt and Africa than any other E-Learning company, and we are proud to have Nile Air provide us with this opportunity to support their professional pilots.”
Nile Air is based out of Cairo, Egypt.
About Nile Air
Nile Air launched its operation with issued and paid-in capital of EGP 200M which has been increased during 2012 to support the expansion in our operations.
Today Nile Air is Egypt’s leading private full service carrier operating schedule services from Cairo to emerging airports in the region with a fleet of modern Airbus A320 & ِA321 aircraft.
In its young history, the airline has placed a clear focus on offering our guests a unique product and service which includes:
- Operating modern fleet Airbus A320 / A321 in Egypt.
- Offering a true full-service product (with all the frills) to ensure guest comfort.
- Having the highest on-time performance in Egypt, at over 90% (2016 & 2017) ensuring our guests arrive at their destination on time.
- A dedicated business class product and service across our network.
- Dedicated staff who ensure the start and end of our guests’ journey is safe, comfortable, and enjoyable. Today the airline has become the second largest independent airline in Egypt with a network spanning the Middle East, Gulf, Africa and Europe.
Nile Air operates scheduled services to destinations in Egypt and the Middle East Europe, Asia, and Africa.